Premium Chalet Zirbe
A SPECIAL PLACE WITH AN EXTRA SPECIAL RADIANCE!
The fragrant pine wood, the old wood stove, its own spa area, the outdoor hot tub, private garden with a playground, the panoramic views of the Zillertal are available for attachment to the originality and usefulness of genuine and traditional.
The Premium Chalet Zirbe was built about 400 years ago and has been modernized regularly over the past few years, all the while taking great ccare to keep the tradition of a typical authentic Tyrolean style.
A lot of wood, natural materials, stone, and love for detail contribute to a comfortable atmosphere and let you forget your everyday stress. Its situation by the ski piste provides you with great ski-in/ski-out opportunities - hit the piste right after breakfast, and in the evenings enjoy the wellness oasis (sauna included).
This house is one of those few special places with a very special presence. This place exhibits close ties to its origins and to the forces of nature, a prime example of the importance of the real and the traditional. Our own carpark is right by the door, the entrance area includes access to the ski room with ski boot dryer, to the pinewood sauna with relaxation room and a grand panorama view of the Zillertal.
In addition, the ground floor features 1 bedroom, the lounge with tiled stove, the kitchen with wood stove, 2 modern bathroom that leave nothing to be desired, and the entrance to the roofed patio, complete with a beautiful 100m².
The upper floor features 1 small bathroom with WC, and 5 bedrooms. In all bedrooms in the farmhouse, the beds and wardrobes are made from fragrant pinewood, which is known to lower your heartbeat frequency and ensure a relaxing sleep.
- situated right by the piste
- ski-in/ski-out in the top ski area Kaltenbach – Hochzillertal
- accessible by car throughout the whole year
- about 240m² living space on two floors
- room for 10 to 14 people
- 5 bedrooms with double beds in pine and high-end sofa bed
- 1 small bedroom (sloping ceiling) with high-end sofa bed for 2 people
- all bedrooms with large flatscreen TV (satellite TV)
- 2 bathrooms with double washbasin, shower and WC on the ground floor
- 1 bathroom with double washbasin and WC on the upper floor
- hairdryer in all bathrooms
- private wellness oasis with Finnish sauna and Bio sauna in fragrant pinewood, rainfall shower, and adjacent relaxation room with panorama view
- Outdoor Whirlpool with 38 degrees in front of the rest room in the garden
- A large fully equipped kitchen with antique wood stove, Nespresso machine and wine cabinet
- Comfortable lounge with tiled stove and large flatscreen TV
- Sun patio with adjacent garden, playground, lawn, charcoal grill and deckchairs
- Breathtaking panoramic view oft he Zillertal
- Every morning fresh bread from the bakery
- Coffee capsules for Nespresso machine and diverse selection of teas
- Wifi, internet access
- Use of the sauna with a choice of sauna scents and the Whirlpool
- Fluffy bathrobes for the spa area
- Towels, bathtowels (be changed on request)
- Amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo, body lotion)
- Dishcloths and tabs fort he dishwasher
- Baby kit (cot, high chair ...) if booked in advance
- Between cleaning (for a stay of 7 nights)
- Use oft he regio or ski bus
bookable pampering extras
- Daily breakfast service (breakfast basket) with regional products (on pre-order)
- Catering in the form of food delivery service a La Carte
- Filled wine cabinet with a selection of fine red- white- and sparkling wines
- Daily cleaning oft he apartment
Pets are not allowed!