Exclusive Apartments Wachterhof
Tasteful furnishings and exclusive interior!
Our exclusive apartments are located in the main house on Wachterhof. On the ground floor lives our little family, Stefan and Sabrina, the children Alexander and Maximilian. Furthermore, on the ground floor the reception and office, where we welcome you at any time and are happy to provide advice and practical support.
Our exclusive apartments are located in the main building of the Wachterhof. The ground floor is the home of our little family: Stefan and Sabrina with the children Alexander and Maximilian. In addition, the ground floor features the reception and the office where you are always welcome and where we gladly offer help and advice.
In 2014, the entire house was renovated from top to bottom and modernized. The concept for it includes tasteful furnishings and upmarket interior design. Here you will have a chance to relax in a quiet, unique atmosphere with alpine comfort, for a break from everyday life.
The ground floor has access to the staircase and to the ski and storage room (pram, bike, …) with ski boot dryer for both apartments. Due to the location, you will have direct access to the piste. The stairs take you to the “Bergmahd” apartment on the 1st floor, and to the “Gipfelwind” apartment on the 2nd floor.
The apartments share the same floor plan. The spacious entrance area provides access to the entire apartment with its 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a sauna, a balcony, and a spacious, light living and eating area that leaves nothing to be desired. The fireplace in the centre of the living area provides warmth and energy. On the private patio with whirlpool you can celebrate the end of the day with a glass of wine and the magnificent, unspoiled panorama view.
Our exclusive apartments are furnished with traditional high-quality materials; the combination of wood, natural colours, comfortable fabrics, and traditional architecture radiates Tyrolean cosiness.
- Located right next to the slopes
- SKI-IN SKI-OUT in the top ski resort Kaltenbach-Hochzillertal
- Private SPA
- Finnish, organic sauna made from pinewood
- Private outdoor hot tub (38 degrees) on the private patio (approx. 40 square metres), with wellness sunbeds
- Can be reached by car all year round
- Approx.125m² living space
- Room for up to 10 guests (Apartment “Gipfelwind”) or up to 9 guests (Apartment “Bergmahd”)
- Bergmahd: 3 bedrooms with double bed and sleeping sofa
- Gipelwind: 2 bedrooms with double bed and sleeping sofa, 1 bedroom with double bed, single bed and sleeping sofa
- All rooms have a flat-screen TV and radio
- 3 spacious bathrooms with sink, shower and WC
- hair dryers in the bathrooms
- A spacious living and dining area with couch, fireplace and large flat-screen TV
- A fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine, wine cupboard (temperature controlled) and tea bar
- Your own sunny large garden with space for sunbathing and playing
- Playground, petting zoo, BBQ
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the beautiful Zillertal
- Private Spa with sauna and outdoor hot tub
- NESPRESSO PRO coffee machine with capsules (start package)
- BIOTEAQUE tea bar – a selection of organic teas
- PRIVATE BAR. Filled WINE CUPBOARD (temperature controlled) – a selection of excellent white, red and sparkling wines as well as selected strong beers
- Free WIFI
- Daily delivery of fresh bread to the chalet
- Amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo)
- Fluffy bathrobes
- Linen and towels
- Kitchen towels, dishwasher tabs and washing-up liquid
- Baby equipment (cot, highchair, baby bathtub) available (please let us know beforehand)
- 1 cleaning in the middle of your stay (for 7-day stays)
- Your own ski depot with ski boot dryer
- Ski pass service: Get your ski pass right at the reception!
- Free use of the ski bus and regio bus
- Private parking for all guests
- Breakfast service: have fresh and local products for breakfast every day in your apartment (please order in advance)
- Catering (a la carte)
- Daily cleaning of the apartment
Pets are not allowed!
© Skihotels an der Piste by www.biobauernhof-wachter.at