Comfort Chalet Mühle
A chalet in the quaint, rustic style!
The traditional Tyrolean architecture outside and modern living comfort inside, surrounded by fresh mountain air and pristine forests lend our Comfort Chalet mill the certain charm that you can enjoy your holidays, away from work and everyday stress. The chalet offers the perfect balance of naturalness, comfort and concealment!
The Comfort Chalet „Mühle“ was once a water-powered mill from the 18th century. In this mill, grain was turned into flour through the hard labor of our ancestors.
The foundation of the chalet – the ground floor – dates from the 18th century. Built as a mill, the building later served as a grain store and as a workshop. Since the 1970s, the rustic chalet has been rented as holiday accommodation. In the spring of 2014, the entire building was renovated.
The traditional Tyrolean exterior construction and the modern living comfort inside, together with fresh mountain air and unspoiled forests, they all add to our chalet’s special charm, which lets you enjoy your holiday far away from work and everyday stress. The chalet offers you the perfect balance of nature and comfort!
Just outside the house is the car park, next to the door is your own ski room with ski boot dryer which is only available to guests staying at the Chalet “Mühle”. The location beside the piste provides you with idealski-in/ski-out opportunities. The entrance area features a coat rack and access to the modern bathroom as well as to 2 bedrooms.
The oak-wood stairs take you to the 1st floor with its light, open living and eating area. The fireplace in the centre of the living area provides a comfortable atmosphere and radiates warmth and energy. In addition, the top floor includes a bathroom with WC, a small bedroom, and access to the 40m² patio with whirlpool.
- situated beside the piste
- ski-in/ski-out in the top ski area Kaltenbach – Hochzillertal
- accessible by car throughout the year
- about 70m² living space on 2 floors
- room for 5 people
- 2 bedrooms with double beds and large flatscreen TV
- 1 small bedroom for 1 person
- 1 spacious bathroom with double washbasin, shower, and WC on the ground floor
- 1 small bathroom with washbasin and WC on the upper floor
- Hairdryer in all bathrooms
- Outdoor Whirlpool with 38 degrees about 40m² large terrace with wellness loungers
- spacious living and eating area with couch, fireplace, and large flatscreen TV
- A fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine and wine cooler
- Great garden with lawn, children's playground, petting zoo, charcoal grill and sun loungers
- breathtaking panorama view of the Zillertal
- Every morning fresh bread from the bakery
- Coffee capsules for the Nespresso machine and a diverse selection of teas
- Wireless Internet Access
- use of the Whirlpool
- Fluffy bathrobes for the spa area
- Towels, bathtowels (be changed on request)
- Dishcloths and tabs fort he dishwasher
- Amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo, body lotion,..)
- Baby kit (cot, high chair ...) if booked in advance
- Between cleaning (for stays of 7 nights)
- Use of the regio or ski bus
bookable pampering extras
- Daily breakfast service (breakfast basket) with regional products (on pre-order)
- Catering in the form of food delivery service a La Carte
- Filled wine cabinet with a selection of fine red- white- and sparkling wines
- Daily cleaning oft he apartment
Pets are not allowed!
© Skihütten zum mieten by www.biobauernhof-wachter.at