Comfort Chalet Mühle
A chalet in the quaint, rustic style!
The traditional Tyrolean architecture outside and modern living comfort inside, surrounded by fresh mountain air and pristine forests lend our Comfort Chalet mill the certain charm that you can enjoy your holidays, away from work and everyday stress. The chalet offers the perfect balance of naturalness, comfort and concealment!
The Comfort Chalet „Mühle“ was once a water-powered mill from the 18th century. In this mill, grain was turned into flour through the hard labor of our ancestors.
The foundation of the chalet – the ground floor – dates from the 18th century. Built as a mill, the building later served as a grain store and as a workshop. Since the 1970s, the rustic chalet has been rented as holiday accommodation. In the spring of 2014, the entire building was renovated.
The traditional Tyrolean exterior construction and the modern living comfort inside, together with fresh mountain air and unspoiled forests, they all add to our chalet’s special charm, which lets you enjoy your holiday far away from work and everyday stress. The chalet offers you the perfect balance of nature and comfort!
Just outside the house is the car park, next to the door is your own ski room with ski boot dryer which is only available to guests staying at the Chalet “Mühle”. The location beside the piste provides you with idealski-in/ski-out opportunities. The entrance area features a coat rack and access to the modern bathroom as well as to 2 bedrooms.
The oak-wood stairs take you to the 1st floor with its light, open living and eating area. The fireplace in the centre of the living area provides a comfortable atmosphere and radiates warmth and energy. In addition, the top floor includes a bathroom with WC, a small bedroom, and access to the 40m² patio with whirlpool.
- Located right next to the slopes
- SKI-IN SKI-OUT in the top ski resort Kaltenbach-Hochzillertal
- Private outdoor hot tub (38 degrees) on the private patio (approx. 40 square metres), with wellness sunbeds
- Can be reached by car all year round
- Approx. 70m² living space on two floors
- Room for up to 5 guests
- 2 bedrooms with double beds and flat-screen TVs
- 1 small bedroom for 1 person
- 1 large bathroom with double sink, shower and WC on the ground floor
- 1 bathroom with sink, shower and WC on the top floor
- hair dryers in the bathrooms
- A spacious living and dining area with couch, fireplace and large flat-screen TV
- A fully equipped kitchen with Nespresso machine, wine cupboard (temperature controlled) and tea bar
- Your own sunny patio bordering on a large garden with space for sunbathing and playing
- Playground, petting zoo, BBQ
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the beautiful Zillertal
- NESPRESSO PRO coffee machine with capsules (start package)
- BIOTEAQUE tea bar – a selection of organic teas
- PRIVATE BAR. Filled WINE CUPBOARD (temperature controlled) – a selection of excellent white, red and sparkling wines as well as selected strong beers
- Free WIFI
- Daily delivery of fresh bread to the chalet
- Amenities (soap, shower gel, shampoo)
- Fluffy bathrobes
- Linen and towels
- Kitchen towels, dishwasher tabs and washing-up liquid
- Baby equipment (cot, highchair, baby bathtub) available (please let us know beforehand)
- 1 cleaning in the middle of your stay (for 7-day stays)
- Your own ski depot with ski boot dryer
- Ski pass service: Get your ski pass right at the reception!
- Free use of the ski bus and regio bus
- Private parking for all guests
- Breakfast service: have fresh and local products for breakfast every day at the chalet (please order in advance)
- Catering (a la carte)
- Daily cleaning of the chalet
Pets are not allowed!
© Skihütten zum mieten by www.biobauernhof-wachter.at