Waldhütte (Forest Cabin) Wachterhof
LESS IS MORE!
Romantic, on the forest edge, surrounded by fresh meadows, unspoilt nature, marvellous views, sun-burnt timber that likely could tell countless stories from times gone by - it is as time stood still! Its original atmosphere and warmth will let you experience an unforgettable holiday in the Zillertal!
Our Wachterhof forest cabin is located, as the name indicates, at the edge of the forest, about 150 m above the main house. The cabin was built in 1932 as a barn for storing hay and as a stable for young cattle.
About 30 years ago, the barn was completely refurbished inside and is now let throughout the entire year. Outside, the cabin still looks as it did when it was built in 1932.
With its traditional, rustic charm that is created by its sun-burnt timber on the outside and its simple, characteristic country cottage style on the inside, far from roads and noise, our forest cabin is perfect for nature lovers.
The cabin is not accessible by car; the car park is located about 150 m distant; a wide footpath connects it to the cabin. We take care of your luggage, bringing it to the cabin when you arrive and taking it down to the car park again when you leave.
In addition to the generous covered terrace with comfortable seating on the ground floor is the entrance. From the spacious entrance hall of reaching a comfortable bathroom with double vanity, shower and toilet, a large bedroom with double and single bed and a utility and drying room for skis, clothes etc.
A staircase takes you to the upper floor. Here are 2 double bedroom, 1 walk-through room with a bed for 1 people, a cozy living, dining, kitchen area and also located on this floor yet a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The cabin is straight forwardly furnished, but it nonetheless offers all you need: electric hob with oven, fridge with freezer compartment, filter coffee machine, flat screen TV. The cabin is heated electrically as well as via the wood stove in the kitchen (living area) that can also be used for cooking and baking. The location right beside the pist offers perfect ski-in/ski-out opportunities.
- situated beside the piste
- ski-in/ski-out in the top ski area Kaltenbach – Hochzillertal
- NOT accessible by car, about 150 m on foot
- The luggage will be transported to the hut taxi to the cottage
- 90 m² living area on 2 levels
- room up to 8 people
- 1 bedroom with double and single bed
- 2 bedrooms with double beds
- 1 through room with a bed for 1 people
- 1 bathroom with double wash basin, shower and WC
- 1 bathroom with shower and WC
- comfortable living, eating, and kitchen area with flat screen TV
- roofed sun terrace with barbecue
- breath-taking panorama view of the Zillertal
- WIFI Internet access
- wood for the stove
- towels , bathtowels and bed linen
- dishcloths and tabs for the dishwasher
- Baby kit (cot, high chair ...) if booked in advance
- Use oft he regio or ski bus (stop directly by the car park)
bookable pampering extras
- Every morning fresh bread from the bakery
- Daily breakfast service (breakfast basket) with regional products (on pre-order)
- Catering in the form of food delivery service a la carte
- A selection of fine red, white and sparkling wines from our wine cellar
- Daily cleaning oft he cabin
Pets on request!