Wildhütte (Wild Cabin) Wachterhof
QUAINT AND REAL!
Set amongst a fresh meadows, in which make our local deers jovial, pure nature, rustic atmosphere – it´s as of time stood still! A fantastic view of the Zillertal. The originality, the unique charm and the wonderful peace let them enjoy a lovley holiday in the Zillertal!
Our Wachterhof wild cabin is located adminst a beautiful mountain meadow, 100 m below the main house. The very quiet location also enjoys locally deers and makes it often around the cabin cozy. The cabin was built in 1950 as a barn for storing hay and as a stable for young cattle.
About 30 years ago, the barn was completely refurbished inside and is now let throughout the entire year. Outside, the cabin still looks as it did when it was built in 1932. In summer 2016, is available the wild cabin for your unique holiday in the Zillertal.
With its traditional, rustic charm that is created by its sun-burnt timber on the outside and its simple, characteristic country cottage style on the inside, far from roads and noise, our wild cabin is perfect for nature lovers.
The cabin is not accessible by car, the parking lot is above 100m, by the main house. With a leiurley walk through the meadow, you can reach the cabin wonderful. We take care of your luggage, bringing it to the cabin when you arrive and taking it down to the car park again when you leave.
About the cozy terrace with seating you enter the spacious living, dining and kitchen area. From here you have access to two double bedrooms and a bathroom with shower and toilet. A wooden staircase to reach the roof sloping floor, directly into a large walk-through room with double bed. Additionally 2 separate sleeping berths located on this floor with sleeping accommodation for 3 persons. In the basement there is a large utility and drying room for skis, clothing, etc.
The cabin is very simple, but still offers everything you need to live, electric stove with oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, filter coffee machine, flat screen TV, central heating. Wood stove in the kitchen (living room) for cooking and baking as before.
The location right beside the pist offers perfect ski-in/ski-out opportunities.
- situated beside the piste
- Ski-in/ski-Out in the top ski resort Kaltenbach – Hochzillertal
- NOT accessible by car about 100 m on foot
- The luggage will be transported by the hut taxi tot he cottage
- about 90m² living space on three floors
- room for up to 12 people
- 2 bedrooms with doublebed on the ground floor
- 1 large interconnecting room (roof angle) with double bed
- 2 small sleeping berths (roof angle) with sleeping accommodation for 3 people
- 1 bathroom with shower and wc
- comfortable living, eating, and kitchen area with flat screen TV
- private sun terrace with barbecue
- breath-taking panorama view of the Zillertal
- NESPRESSO PRO coffee machine with capsules (start package)
- Free WIFI
- Daily delivery of fresh bread to the chalet
- Linen and towels
- Kitchen towels, dishwasher tabs and washing-up liquid
- Baby equipment (cot, highchair, baby bathtub) available (please let us know beforehand)
- Fire-ready wood for the fireplace
- Your own ski depot with ski boot dryer
- Ski pass service: Get your ski pass right at the reception!
- Free use of the ski bus and regio bus (bus stop is right next to the parking spot)
- Private parking for all guests
- Breakfast service: have fresh and local products for breakfast every day at the chalet (please order in advance)
- Catering (a la carte)
- A selection of red, white and sparkly wines from our wine cellar, as well as strong beers
- Daily cleaning of the chalet (or one mid-stay cleaning)
Pets on request!