Premium Chalet Zirbe
A SPECIAL PLACE WITH AN EXTRA SPECIAL RADIANCE!
The fragrant pine wood, the old wood stove, its own spa area, the outdoor hot tub, private garden with a playground, the panoramic views of the Zillertal are available for attachment to the originality and usefulness of genuine and traditional.
The Premium Chalet Zirbe was built about 400 years ago and has been modernized regularly over the past few years, all the while taking great ccare to keep the tradition of a typical authentic Tyrolean style.
A lot of wood, natural materials, stone, and love for detail contribute to a comfortable atmosphere and let you forget your everyday stress. Its situation by the ski piste provides you with great ski-in/ski-out opportunities - hit the piste right after breakfast, and in the evenings enjoy the wellness oasis (sauna included).
This house is one of those few special places with a very special presence. This place exhibits close ties to its origins and to the forces of nature, a prime example of the importance of the real and the traditional. Our own carpark is right by the door, the entrance area includes access to the ski room with ski boot dryer, to the pinewood sauna with relaxation room and a grand panorama view of the Zillertal.
In addition, the ground floor features 1 bedroom, the lounge with tiled stove, the kitchen with wood stove, 2 modern bathroom that leave nothing to be desired, and the entrance to the roofed patio, complete with a beautiful 100m².
The upper floor features 1 small bathroom with WC, and 5 bedrooms. In all bedrooms in the farmhouse, the beds and wardrobes are made from fragrant pinewood, which is known to lower your heartbeat frequency and ensure a relaxing sleep.
- Located right next to the slopes
- SKI-IN SKI-OUT in the top ski resort Kaltenbach-Hochzillertal
- Private spa area
- Private Finnish, organic sauna made from aromatic pine wood, rainfall shower and quiet room with wellness sunbeds and panoramic views
- Outdoor hot tub in the large private garden
- Can be reached by car all year round
- Room for 10 to max. 14 guests
- 4 bedrooms with double bed (pinewood) and sleeping sofa for 1 person
- 1 double room (pinewood)
- 1 small play room with optional sleeping sofa for 2 guests
- All rooms have a flat-screen TV and radio.
- 2 bathrooms with double sink, shower and WC on the ground floor
- 1 bathroom with double sink and WC on the top floor
- hair dryers in the bathrooms
- a fully equipped kitchen with traditional antique stove (powered by fire), Newspresso machine, wine cupboard (temperature controlled) and tea bar
- A cosy living room with fire place and large flat-screen TV
- Your own sunny patio bordering on a large garden with space for sunbathing and playing
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the beautiful Zillertal
- Private spa with sauna and hot tub outside
- NESPRESSO PRO coffee machine with capsules (start package)
- BIOTEAQUE tea bar – a selection of organic teas
- PRIVATE BAR. Filled WINE CUPBOARD (temperature controlled) – a selection of excellent white, red and sparkling wines as well as selected strong beers (billing takes place after consumption)
- Free WIFI
- Daily delivery of fresh bread to the chalet (billing takes place after consumption)
- Amenities (sauna liquids, soap, shower gel, shampoo)
- Fluffy bathrobes for the spa area
- Linen and towels
- Kitchen towels, dishwasher tabs and washing-up liquid
- Baby equipment (cot, highchair, baby bathtub) available (please let us know beforehand)
- Wood ready to use for the fireplaces
- 1 cleaning in the middle of your stay (for 7-day stays)
- Your own ski depot with ski boot dryer
- Ski pass service: Get your ski pass right at the reception!
- Free use of the ski bus and regio bus
- Breakfast service: have fresh and local products for breakfast every day at the chalet (please order in advance)
- Catering (a la carte)
- Daily cleaning of the chalet
Pets are not allowed!