- The Chalets and Apartments are only reserved for the number of people stipulated in the reservation confirmation. Subletting is expressy prohibited. The Accomodations, as well as all other facilities and convenieces, are exclusively for the use of our registered guests.
- All accomodations are reserved as requested by our guests. However, we do reserve the right, if urgently needed, to assign an alternate accomodation of an equivalent type.
Enjoyment and a high-quality vacation experience are the focus of everything we do for our guests. We constantly strive to provide our valued guests with an unforgettable setting for their holidays. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we are always more than happy to assist. Please let us know if you have any personal wishes - we will be glad to take care of them for you.
Our prices are exclusive of local tax plus € 1.50 per person per night from the age of 15.
A security deposit of € 100,00 per person is required upon arrival!
This amount can be blocked from your credit card or deposited in cash. The deposit will be returned to you up to 10 days after departure if there are no complaints. Any damage that is only discovered later can be charged separately, irrespective of the return of the deposit.
Pets are only allowed in the Forest Cabin (Waldhütte) and Mountain Lodge Alpenrose and must be registered in advance. We thank you for your understanding!
- Deposit: 30 % of the total amount due with your booking
- Final Payment / 2. Deposit: 2 weeks before arrival
- For last minute bookings the deposit is 100 % of the total amount at the time of booking
Your reservation will be fixed upon receipt of deposition.
CHECK IN - CHECK OUT:
- Check-In between 4:00 and 6:00 P.M. - If you expect to arrive later, please let us know in advance.
- Check-Out is by 09:00 A.M. on departure day.
- Early check-in or late check-out are only possible by prior arrangement!
Wellness And SPA
The private SPA in the chalets or flats with sauna and whirlpool is reserved exclusively for the use of the respective guests of this accommodation. Times of use: 09:00 AM up to 09:00 PM
RESIGNATION AND CANCELATION CONDITIONS
You can withdraw at any time of your booking made by written notice and upon payment of the cancellation fee prior to arrival. Since it is impossible for the huts usually to find an alternative date at short notice, please understand for our increased cancellation policy.
Covid-19: 0% worry, 100% safety
The protection of all our health has the highest priority for us.
Therefore, we would like to give you the best possible flexibility and security.
Cancellation due to border closure and entry ban
Should there be a hotel or border closure on the day of arrival, we will refund your already paid amount and your stay will be cancelled 100% free of charge!
Cancellation due to travel warning
If there is still a travel warning from your country for Tyrol on the day of arrival and you therefore do not wish to travel, your booking will be cancelled and you will receive a value voucher for the amount already paid, which does not expire and can be redeemed at any time on your alternative desired date.
Should the measures be lifted and unrestricted travel be possible, you will find our regular cancellation conditions here:
Cancelation charges are calculated as follows:
- From booking confirmation until 91 days prior to scheduled arrival. The deposit will be retained as a cancelation charge.
- 90 to 51 days prior to arrival date 50% of the total amount as a cancelation charge
- 50 days or later prior to arrival date, or in the event of premature departure 100 % of the total amount as a cancelation charge
- The right of revocation according to § 18 para. 1 item 10 FAGG does not apply.
- All other aspects of the reservation are handled in accordance with Austrian Hotel Contracting Conditions (ÖHVT). Hotelvertragsbedingungen
- Jurisdiction in the case of dispute: Zell am Ziller
- Receipt of your deposit indicates your acceptance of our booking conditions as stipulated.
Because something can always happen:
In addition to cancellation protection, Hotel Cancellation Plus from Europäische Reiseversicherung AG offers assistance and support with regard to your hotel stay – such as in event of trip interruption, involuntary holiday extension or distress in the mountains.
Europäische Reiseversicherung offers cancellation cover also in case of COVID-19 illness despite pandemic status!
The insurance covers the following reasons (Covid-19) in case of cancellation or interruption of the trip by the guest:
- because you suffer from COVID-19 symptoms
- because you have been found to have an elevated temperature measured, even if a later test result is negative
- because you were tested positive for COVID-19 without showing symptoms
- because a close relative or a person living in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and your urgent presence is required
- because a close relative in the same household has contracted COVID-19 and you must therefore be quarantined
- because you are unable to travel as a result of your illness during your stay. Covered are costs within the limits of involuntary extended accomodation
Details about this concession can be found here